Thursday, April 26, 2012

hmmmm

Hello hello hello again my dearest reader! I see we have met once more!  Well, it's always nice to know someone is reading, even if it's just a few people <:



Today has been rather slow. this whole week has been rather slow. well.. so far this entire year has been slow. yeah. I can't believe april is almost over @___@ it seems like just yesterday  it was new years. this year is just flying righ by. haha silly me, rambling on about time. 

Recently I have stumbled onto the majestic art blogging site Tegaki. @_@ I find their tools a bit hard to use but some of the most beautiful things can be created with it!.. well.. my art being the exception to that last statement. 

 and here is the product of my time spent drawing on tegaki. it's quite horrible and im actually a little bit displeased with how the lineart turned out. about the only thing i like are the eyes, I think they turned out rather pretty dont you? o`w ' o   but other then that all I have really drawn is a small sketch dump which is too stupid even for this blog (is that even possible?)



once more I am displeased about my theme and I plan on changing it AGAIN sometime in the near future because I'm silly like that as you all know o'w'o  someday I'll find a nice theme and settle down and stop changing it. like that'll ever happen. hahahah.



But now I leave you all with a recent piece of mine:








s'en aller, mon cheri~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment